Monday, June 18, 2012

Get Some Motivation...

We seem to be losing steam here. I mean, we're just playing the waiting game now, waiting for the boss to do his thing and waiting for you guys to keep coming up with answers. Perhaps we need to shake things up. I would ask the Jester, but he's a little grumpy these days and you really don't want to talk to him while he's grumpy. People have lost fingers and spines.

The only other person I can talk to is Grace, however. Hey, there's an idea!

        Hey, Grace, can you hear me?

Hmm, I think I saw a twitch.

        Hey, Grace! Hey!

Should I slap her? I think I need to slap her.


Okay, I slapped her. That caused her to twitch a bit more, but that was about it. Hmm.

Okay, you guys, here's the deal: Grace is kind of boring me now. I keep feeding her and taking care of her, but she's not much of a conversationalist (or anything besides comatose really) and I'm really, really bored.

So if you don't figure out all of the passwords in a week, I'm going to start cutting off her fingers. Starting with her left pinkie.

See ya!

 ~ Lady

PS: I'll give you one hint: the Pardoner already told me you had one figured out what one password was but hadn't used it yet. Why not? Cat got your tongue?

3 comments:

  1. LADY, have I got your attention? Cut one fingernail, let alone a finger, off Grace then myself and I'm certain a boatload of players will boycott Jester's little game.

    Am pretty sure when Jester finds out 'why' he'll be less than pleased with you and your 'spineless' idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care to share what the A.E.Housman fan wants? http://clayliesstillbutbloodsarover.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. So Grace keeps all of her fingers for now.

      We just have to wait for the Jester's part. The last elimination round.

      Delete