Monday, April 23, 2012

notes

I must have fallen asleep during my session with the Doc today, because I don't really remember leaving his office. I guess I was just so tired because of what happened to Vayne and the Jester. I don't want to remember the Jester. I don't really remember what the Doc told me - something about "embracing bad memories"? - but he was nice enough to bring me back to my room, where I woke up.

And then I found two sheets of paper waiting for me on the floor:





A "scavenger hunt"? What if I don't do it, huh?

...what if I do? What have I got to lose?

9 comments:

  1. Oopsy, looks like I made a slight typo on the last paper. There should be a "21" somewhere in there.

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it.

    tinyurl.com/7dlk7ca

    or


    http://shadylawnsanitorium.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shady Lawn's website (openly posting the stick and serpent by the way? They aren't even trying to hide what they are)led here

      http://shadylawn.wordpress.com/

      Where there are lots of password protected files.

      Delete
  3. Grace, for your scavenger hunt, I think you need to go to the library. "A Jail Cures Us" is an anagram for "Julius Caesar". Try seeing if the library has it. I think 1-2-140 is a reference to Act 1, Scene 2, line (or word) 140. So you could be looking for the 140th line in Act 1, Scene 2 or the 140th word in Act 1, Scene 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or perhaps page one, paragraph 2, word 140 or letter 140. So many different things it could be.

      Delete
    2. However I think Ashe1024 has a lead. :)

      Delete
    3. 1.2.140 "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
      But in ourselves, that we are underlings.
      Brutus and Caesar: what should be in that "Caesar"?
      Why should that name be sounded more than yours?
      Write them together, yours is as fair a name;"

      The book Grace was reading, "the Fault in our stars" got it's title from that quote. Perhaps the password lays in there.

      Delete
    4. Good find Proxiehunter. I forgot about the book she was reading entirely. (Oops!)

      Delete