Thursday, April 19, 2012

Re: therapy

We have group therapy today. The doc says I should interact more with the others, so I said hi to a few of the others, like Jessica and Jill. Some of them kind of creep me out, though. Like Paul. I heard rumors that he was behind the fire that happened a few months back - I don't know how he keeps getting his hands on matches, though.

Anyway, group therapy was fine. No big revelations, no screaming or excessive crying. When it was my turn to talk, I talked about the incident and hallucinating having a brother - since I had always wanted a brother - and, well, all that happened before the Episode.

I think I did good today. I think I'm getting better.

1 comment:

  1. Better, or worse? I vote worse. You had a brother, you just.. ugh. There's no point anymore. It's not like you'd listen.

    ReplyDelete