Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Re: background

So you're probably wondering about the background to this blog. I know I would be. Looks weird, right? Well, one day, I was looking on the internet for photos of abandoned hospitals and- what, why was I looking on the internet for photos of abandoned hospitals, you ask? Well, ever since the Episode, I've...kind of felt attached to empty and abandoned places. I see the beauty in them now. The doc says it's because I consider myself "emotionally abandoned" and "detached from the world" and he's probably right, but I still like looking at them nonetheless.

So I found some pictures:





Then I came across this photo:


And I thought: "Wow, that's great. That's how I felt." I felt like I was living in the walls inside my mind. Like there was an invisible barrier and I could only see my life, I couldn't do anything.

But the doc helped me with that and he's helping me still. He's helping me tear down the wall so I can live my life again.

One brick at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment